Tip #4: Do your best
- This isn't a competition or battle of egos with students next to you. The 90 minutes are all about your practice and your comfort.
Tip #5: Bring Your Own Mat & TWO Towels
- You will need a towel to use in the room to cover your mat.
- MOST IMPORTANTLY: make sure you have a second towel to dry off or at least cover your upper back, neck, head when you leave
- Take a shower as soon as you can to avoid getting sick from the cold
Tip #6: Eat and Hydrate after!
- It is extremely important to replenish the nutrients and electrolytes lost during class.
Tip #7: Don't stop!
- It can be hard to go back for a second class within 3 days but try! You will receive maximum benefits from the second class and you will find the second class much easier to complete. Make it your 7 day challenge the first week!